Duke MEM/MEng Admitted Student Day
Congratulations on your recent admission to Duke’s Master of Engineering Management or Master of Engineering Program! We hope you will join us this fall, and we invite you to attend our 2016 Admitted Student Day.
Admitted Student Day is on Friday, March 25th, 2016. On-campus events will provide a program overview, an opportunity to meet other admitted and current students, and the opportunity to clarify any further questions you may have regarding the Duke MEM or MEng programs.
- Program Overview with Faculty and Staff
- Sample Management and Leadership class
- Campus Tour with current students
- Lunch with Faculty and Current Students
- Overview of Career Services and Housing Options
- Panel with current students to have any questions answered
- Seminar and reception with Current Students
- An optional evening event with Current Students
Current MEM and MEng students designed the Admitted Student Day to share all that Duke has to offer, and we hope you will attend. You will meet current students, other admitted students, and perhaps even find a roommate! Additionally, you will interact directly with faculty and staff, gaining intimate knowledge of the outstanding programs and educational environment Duke offers. Faculty, staff, and students will be on hand to answer any questions and familiarize you with the MEM and MEng Programs.
Below you will find information regarding the agenda, transportation, and lodging. The Admitted Student Day schedule is 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM with an optional social event in the evening. Please register using the link below for the 2016 Admitted Student Day by Wednesday, March 23. Space is limited! We may be able to accept later registrations if space is available - contact us with registration questions.
If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact current students and event coordinators:
- Priyanka Sharma (MEMP)
- Tong Li (MEng)
- Mario Padilla (MEng)
- Admitted Student Day Agenda
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Taxi Information from the Airport
- Recommended Hotel offering Shuttle Service to the campus: The Hilton Garden Inn
To obtain the group rate of $139 per night, reservations must be made by Friday, March 18th, 2016. Please see more information at this link to The Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Reservation (comes with a special Duke ASD discount)
- Directions to Fitzpatrick Center on Duke's Campus