Online Master of Engineering Management Degree
Are you ready to earn a top degree without giving up your day job? With Duke's online degree in engineering management, you can.
Duke's Distributed Master of Engineering Management Program (d-MEMP) is an innovative online low-residency distance option for early-career working professionals, providing students the opportunity to pursue an engineering management degree in a challenging yet personalized environment while maintaining their professional career track. Its unique learning method integrates the flexibility of online classes and remote classroom participation with cohort-centric residencies promoting immersion in campus life, seminars, and workshops.
- d-MEMP offers the same core curriculum as our campus program: marketing, finance, intellectual property and business law, and management.
- Students focus on building expertise in commercialization, finance, or operations management, with additional technical electives.
- Residencies allow each distance cohort to connect with each other, the program’s faculty, and our campus students, while taking part in our residency seminars and workshops.
Highlights of d-MEMP
- Remote coursework offers students flexibility to meet educational and work demands
- Community is built through on-campus residencies and cohorts
- Collaborative group projects promote teamwork and networking
- Dedicated faculty and staff foster strong mentorships and support
- Concentration tracks provide in-depth expertise in either Commercialization, Finance or Operations
- Workshops bolster marketable business skills such as negotiation techniques and presentation abilities