Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of EngineeringSteve is an Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering Management Program. He teaches Project Management with an emphasis on applying consulting principles and practices to large, complex projects and programs. Steve is the previous Executive Director of IBM's global Project Management Center of Excellence and former Chair of the Project Management Institute's Board of Directors. Leveraging his global leadership experience, he challenges his students to always consider the strategic, technical and business value impacts of all recommendations and decisions.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.S. University of Miami, 1995
- B.S. University of Miami, 1978
- EGRMGMT 560: Project Management