Duke is proud to annouce this year's teams competing in the 5th annual MEMPC PriSim Business War Games Competition. Will either team be able to repeat last year's success?
- Raunak Bhavsar
- Fajar Prihantoro
- Mark Henry
- Stella (Yuiqi) Huang
- Sneha Mekhale
- Alejandro Meza Romero
- Chiraag Devani
- Meichen Liu
In the competition, teams of four students are put into the role of a management team that takes over one of several companies competing in industry. Each team will face the same issues:
- Developing a business definition and implementing a profitable long-term business strategy
- Identifying market opportunities and creating product/service offerings to satisfy them
- Analyzing competitors and understanding their strategic intent
- Creating the corporate infrastructure necessary to sustain growth
- Allocating scarce resources among products, functions, and other investment alternatives
- How to communicate and influence effectively on a team-based project
The competition is managed and moderated by PriSim Business War Games in conjunction with the Master of Engineering Management Programs Consortium.
Best of luck!