How to Apply
Apply easily online.
We're glad that you're considering Duke's Master of Engineering Management! We're here to help you and answer your questions. Use the menu to navigate through our deadlines, requirements, and online application.
What kind of applicant are we looking for?
There’s no single answer. You can view our class profiles to see the middle 50% for standardized testing and undergraduate grade point average, but showing a similar performance is not a guarantee of admission. We consider those quantitative aspects of your application, but also many qualitative aspects, such as:
- Engagement in the classroom, extracurricular activities, or in industry,
- Leadership in academic to professional settings,
- Global Awareness, the appreciation and understanding of the world’s varying cultures, economies, and political systems,
- Emotional Intelligence, including interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities, and
- Engineering Leverage, the vision to see your engineering education as the foundation for your graduate studies.
The Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report include institutional policies concerning campus safety and security, as well as statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on Duke University property and on public property adjacent to campus and fires that have occurred in residence halls. A copy of this Report can be obtained by contacting the Duke Police Department at 684-4602 or writing to 502 Oregon Street, Durham, NC 27708 or by accessing: http://police.duke.edu/news_stats/clery/index.php
Duke is a founding member of the Master of Engineering Management Programs Consortium (MEMPC), a small group of highly recognized university graduate level programs in engineering management.