Admission to the Duke Master of Engineering Management program requires:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or science from an accredited institution (transcripts required, including an estimated GPA and a grade scale)*
- Statement of Purpose/Short Answer Essays*
- Three recommendations*
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or equivalent: official results required
- English Language Testing (TOEFL or IELTS): official results required (international applicants only)
- A nonrefundable application fee of $75 US, to be paid via credit card* or via check made out to Duke University
- An interview and/or a video introduction
*items that can be submitted online using the online application
Click on the links above, or use the site menu to read more about each of our application requirements.
Unlike many schools, Duke does not require financial support documents as part of the application. Instead, students submit this information after they have been admitted and are enrolled in the program.