Duke's Master of Engineering Management Program provides students with a proactive partner in career exploration and professional development.
With comprehensive career development and job search programs, our Career Services team coordinates multiple skill-enhancing activities throughout the year. These services begin at new student orientation, with two days of activities focused on career exploration and development, and continue with various seminars and workshops.
Our Career Services team also leads individual student advising through Duke's Career Center and guides students through Duke's extensive resources, including:
- On-campus recruiting, including career fairs and information sessions
- Career coaching including resume and cover letter critiquing, interviewing skills, negotiation discussions, career decisions, career exploration, and relationship development
- Career Connections, an online system for researching employers, exploring career opportunities, and searching and applying for jobs
- Assessments to identify personality traits and interests that may impact career decisions
- Special Master of Engineering Management networking events, such as Night with Industry and on-campus Industry Roundtables