Duke's Master of Science in Global Health
Students in Duke's Master of Science in Global Health may focus on Engineering Project Management through courses in our Master of Engineering Management Program.
The Duke Global Health Institute requires 6 core courses and 5 elective courses, a field-based research experience, and a data-driven thesis.
Students who elect to the Engineering Project Management Focus select the following 3 technical elective courses through the MEM program.
- EGRMGMT 560 Project Management
- EGRMGMT 580 Decision Models
- EGRMGMT 563 Supply Chain Management
Students will have the option of selecting additional courses such as
- EGRMGMT 590 Fundamentals of Data Science
- EGRMGMT 590 New Opportunities in Big Data
See more information on the Duke Master of Science in Global Health.
Engineering management students may also choose global health as a focus area.