Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
Dan Yang is an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering at Duke University. Dan has over a decade of experience working as a data and advanced analytics expert for global leading companies such as IBM, McKinsey & Company, and Bank of America, serving internal and external clients across technology, healthcare, financial services, real estate, and education industries. Dan is an alumnus of IBM’s flagship pro bono consulting programs, including IBM Corporate Service Corps and IBM Health Corps. She received IBM Outstanding Contributor Award, Eminence & Excellence Awards, Manager's Choice Awards, and Bank of America Medallion Awards. She is a Distinguished Data Scientist jointly certified by IBM and the Open Group and a Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.S. University of North Carolina - Charlotte, 2007
- EGRMGMT 586: New Opportunities in Big Data
- EGRMGMT 590: Advanced Topics in Engineering Management