Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
Guerry has authored over 50 publications and technical disclosures, as well as over 100 U.S. and international patents either pending or granted listing him as either sole or joint inventor. In 2004, Guerry began full-time activities as the Principal of ePatentManager.com, and since then has provided full Intellectual Property development for NC State University (in their Tech Transfer Office), additional Fortune 500 companies including Solvay, Praxair (now Linde), and Exponent and was appointed IP director for Cable Components Group, Ennis-Flint (formerly Flint Trading), AG Essence, and others.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Office Location: 305 Teer Bldg, Durham, NC 27708
- Ph.D. North Carolina State University, 1992
- EGRMGMT 590: Advanced Topics in Engineering Management
- Grune, GL; Grune, CO; Sharma, S, The PIX CLA module: A 21st century approach to providing environmental management systems which mutually enhance profitability for immediate and longer range strategic planning., Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society, vol 215 (1998), pp. U578-U578 [abs].