Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
Jonathan Knudsen is a technical security evangelist in the Synopsys Software Integrity Group, where he enjoys breaking software and teaching others how to make software better. Jonathan is the author of books about 2D graphics, cryptography, mobile application development, Lego robots, and has written more than one hundred articles on a wide range of technical subjects. He lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S.E. Princeton University, 1993
- EGRMGMT 590: Advanced Topics in Engineering Management
- FINTECH 514: Secure Software Development