Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
Luis Morales has 28 years of professional experience in various engineering leadership roles at Cisco Systems and AT&T Labs. In his most recent assignment, he led a Cisco team responsible for analyzing customer sentiment and experience, create insights and compel the business to drive improvement actions.
• Building high-performing and engaged teams and leaders
• Passionate about quality, customer success and continuous process/product improvements
• HW & SW quality data analytics
• Thought leader in Quality Management System and customer experience
• Customer advocacy and customer quality engagements
Inventor, with six patents (one for Lucent, and five for AT&T) in the area of IP networking and security: US Patents: 5761203, 5987526, 6044092, 7444417, 792576 and 7953855.
Winner of Cisco’s highest technical recognition, Cisco Pioneer Award 2011, “Interactive Service Request Analyzer”
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.E. Cornell University, 1992
- B.S.E.E. University of Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico), 1989
- EGRMGMT 590: Advanced Topics in Engineering Management