Associate Professor of the Practice of Business Administration
Pranab teaches at the Fuqua and Pratt Schools at Duke University. His research area is Operations Management. He also coordinates the Experiential Learning Programs at Fuqua.
He wrote "The Basis of Organization: Cells, Humans and Multi-Humans", which is a very boring book, and has not sold many copies.
Pranab is also an amateur short-film-maker and a garage band musician. He is associated with SangaRaahi LLC, a stealth social media platform/app.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of the Practice of Business Administration
- Office Location: A234 Fuqua School, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-7694
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Rochester, 2001
- M.S. University of Rochester, 1999
- M.B.A. Indian Institute of Management (India), 1993
- EGRMGMT 562: Operations Management
- EGRMGMT 563: Supply Chain Management
- HLTHMGMT 714: Health Care Provider Strategy
- HLTHMGMT 714E: Health Care Provider Strategy
- MANAGEMT 754: Mentored Study in Entrepreneurship
- MANAGEMT 754E: Mentored Study
- MANAGEMT 899: Independent Study
- OPERATNS 556Q: Operations Analytics
- OPERATNS 820G: Operations Management
- STRATEGY 895: Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum
- Dubno, JR; Majumder, P; Bettger, JP; Dolor, RJ; Eifert, V; Francis, HW; Pieper, CF; Schulz, KA; Silberberg, M; Smith, SL; Walker, AR; Witsell, DL; Tucci, DL, A pragmatic clinical trial of hearing screening in primary care clinics: cost-effectiveness of hearing screening., Cost Effectiveness and Resource Allocation : C/E, vol 20 no. 1 (2022) [10.1186/s12962-022-00360-5] [abs].
- Bettger, JP; Dolor, RJ; Witsell, DL; Dubno, JR; Pieper, CF; Walker, AR; Silberberg, M; Schulz, KA; Majumder, P; Juhlin, E; Smith, SL; Francis, HW; Tucci, DL, Comparative implementation-effectiveness of three strategies to perform hearing screening among older adults in primary care clinics: study design and protocol., Bmc Geriatrics, vol 20 no. 1 (2020) [10.1186/s12877-020-01576-x] [abs].
- Majumder, P; Srinivasan, A, Leadership and competition in network supply chains, Management Science, vol 54 no. 6 (2008), pp. 1189-1204 [10.1287/mnsc.1070.0752] [abs].
- Majumder, P; Srinivasan, A, Leader location, cooperation, and coordination in serial supply chains, Production and Operations Management, vol 15 no. 1 (2006), pp. 22-39 [abs].
- Majumder, P; Groenevelt, H, Competition in remanufacturing, Production and Operations Management, vol 10 no. 2 (2001), pp. 125-141 [10.1111/j.1937-5956.2001.tb00074.x] [abs].