Royston Edwin Carter
Adjunct Instructor in the Pratt School of Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Instructor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Nottingham (United Kingdom), 1984
- Huang, F; Nesterov, A; Carter, RE; Sorkin, A, Trafficking of yellow-fluorescent-protein-tagged mu1 subunit of clathrin adaptor AP-1 complex in living cells., Traffic (Copenhagen, Denmark), vol 2 no. 5 (2001), pp. 345-357 [10.1034/j.1600-0854.2001.25020506.x] [abs].
- Sorkin, A; McClure, M; Huang, F; Carter, R, Interaction of EGF receptor and grb2 in living cells visualized by fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) microscopy., Current Biology : Cb, vol 10 no. 21 (2000), pp. 1395-1398 [10.1016/s0960-9822(00)00785-5] [abs].
- Nesterov, A; Carter, RE; Sorkina, T; Gill, GN; Sorkin, A, Inhibition of the receptor-binding function of clathrin adaptor protein AP-2 by dominant-negative mutant mu2 subunit and its effects on endocytosis., The Embo Journal, vol 18 no. 9 (1999), pp. 2489-2499 [10.1093/emboj/18.9.2489] [abs].
- Carter, RE; Sorkin, A, Endocytosis of functional epidermal growth factor receptor-green fluorescent protein chimera., The Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol 273 no. 52 (1998), pp. 35000-35007 [10.1074/jbc.273.52.35000] [abs].
- de Beer, T; Carter, RE; Lobel-Rice, KE; Sorkin, A; Overduin, M, Structure and Asn-Pro-Phe binding pocket of the Eps15 homology domain., Science (New York, N.Y.), vol 281 no. 5381 (1998), pp. 1357-1360 [10.1126/science.281.5381.1357] [abs].