Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
Steve serves as an Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering. He teaches Project Management with an emphasis on applying consulting principles and practices to large, complex projects and programs. Steve also advises Duke students in the Masters of Engineering Management Program's Operations and Supply Chain Management track.
Steve is the previous Executive Director of IBM's global Project Management Center of Excellence and former Chair of the Project Management Institute's (PMI) Board of Directors. He currently serves on PMI's Certification Governance Council advising the PMI Board on items affecting professional certification and credentialing.
Leveraging his global leadership and consulting experience, he challenges his students to always consider the strategic, technical and business value impacts of all recommendations and decisions.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Office Location: 900 Tadlock Drive, Raleigh, NC 27614
- Email Address: email@example.com
- ScrumAlliance, 2020
- Project Management Institute, 2020
- M.S. University of Miami, 1995
- B.S. University of Miami, 1978
- AIPI 549: Capstone Practicum 1
- EGRMGMT 560: Project Management