Tony Michael O'Driscoll
Adjunct Professor of Business Administration
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Professor of Business Administration
- Office Location: W205 Fuqua School of Business, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-7772
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ed.D. North Carolina State University, 1998
- M.B.A. North Carolina State University, 1994
- B.S.E.E. Virginia Polytech Institute and State University, 1991
- EGRMGMT 510: Marketing
- EGRMGMT 542: Competitive Strategy in Technology-Based Industries
- FUQINTRD 679G: Global Markets and Institutions 1
- FUQINTRD 680G: Global Markets and Institutions 2
- FUQINTRD 681G: Global Markets and Institutions 3
- STRATEGY 559Q: People Analytics
- STRATEGY 895F: Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum
- STRATEGY 899: Independent Study
- Kapp, K; O'Driscoll, T, Designing virtual immersive environments, T and D, vol 64 no. 4 (2010), pp. 30-32 [abs].
- Reeves, ; Malone, ; O'Driscoll,, Letter to the editor, Harvard Business Review, vol 86 no. 9 (2008), pp. 130-131 [abs].
- Reeves, B; Malone, TW; O'Driscoll, T, Leadership's online labs, Harvard Business Review, vol 86 no. 5 (2008) [abs].
- O'Driscoll, T; Sugrue, B; Vona, MK, The C-level and the value of learning, T and D, vol 59 no. 10 (2005), pp. 70-78 [abs].
- Sugrue, B; O'Driscoll, T; Blair, D, What in the world is WLP?, T and D, vol 59 no. 1 (2005), pp. 51-52 [abs].