Engineering Management Online Programs
Work full-time while you earn a Duke master's degree or graduate certificate
For online students, Duke offers:
A two-year option that integrates online classes with on-campus residencies. More »
A four-course online program you complete at your pace. More »
Take online classes, attend 3 campus residencies—complete in 2 years
You can still work full-time and:
- Study a core curriculum of marketing, finance, intellectual property and business law, and management
- Focus with an elective track—or build your own customized track of electives
- Attend three weeklong residencies on Duke’s North Carolina campus. Connect with students and faculty and take part leadership workshops emphasizing communication, creativity, and collaboration
- Interact with fellow students and Duke faculty through email, social media, web conferencing, and instant messaging technologies
Duke MEM Online students take the same classes and earn the same degree as students in our campus program.
Complete a Duke credential online, at your own pace
The Business Foundations for Engineers Certificate is a standalone, credit-based online offering aimed at professionals who want to keep working and keep learning.
- Four online courses—Earn a Duke credential without the commitment of a traditional degree
- Option to transfer credits—Choose to continue on to the Duke Master of Engineering Management Online Program
OUR LEARNING CULTURE
Professionalism and the Five Principles
These form the core of Duke’s Master of Engineering Management learning culture:
Taken together, these are areas where Duke Master of Engineering Management faculty and staff want to create core competency and a shared view, and to deliver a common teaching experience to our students.
Learn more about Professionalism and the Five Principles »
The Duke Master of Engineering Management Online program (Duke MEM Online) was previously known as the Distributed Master of Engineering Management program (d-MEMP).