Master of Engineering Management Online Program
Ranked #5 by U.S. News — Best Online Engineering Management Master's Programs
Maximum flexibility to meet your interests
- Developed in partnership with Duke's Law School and Fuqua School of Business (12 credits)
- Provide additional expertise in areas of your interest (12 credits)
- Orientation, Mid-Program, and Capstone (0 credits)
A Project Experience
- Including written summary and oral presentation (6 credits)
Typically, the degree takes two years to complete. With approval, students may extend the program beyond two years.
Duke MEM Online students learn with the same faculty, take the same classes, and earn the same Duke degree as students in our on-campus Master of Engineering Management program.
IS Duke MEM Online for ME?
The Duke Master of Engineering Management Online is for students who:
- Want the same high-quality curriculum and experience offered on campus, but cannot interrupt their careers
- Are highly organized and self-motivated
- Have a supportive, flexible work environment
- Can commit to three one-week on-campus residencies
- Can maintain excellence in work and educational demands simultaneously
Duke MEM cohorts are small, and students connect to each other and the university through our innovative model of online learning and campus residencies.
- Cohort Size: 20-30
- Women: 25%
- Age at Entry (middle 50%): 24-28
- Work Experience (middle 50%): 2-5 years
Scores (25-75% Range)
- GRE Verbal: 153-160
- GRE Quantitative: 156-164
- GRE Analytical Writing: 4.0-4.5
- Grade Point Average: 3.1-3.6
Note: This information was gathered from several cohorts to give prospective students an idea of a typical class.
Duke MEM Online is looking forward to hearing from you!