Master of Engineering Management Online Program
Ranked #2 by US News & World Report—Ideal for working professionals
Duke MEM Online
Maximum flexibility to suit your interests
- Developed in partnership with Duke's Law School and Fuqua School of Business (12 credits)
- Provide additional expertise in areas of your interest (12 credits)
- Orientation, Mid-Program, and Capstone (0 credits)
A Project Experience
- Including written summary and oral presentation (6 credits)
Typically, the degree takes two years to complete. With approval, students may extend the program beyond two years.
Duke MEM Online students learn with the same faculty, take the same classes, and earn the same Duke degree as students in our on-campus MEM program.
Duke MEM cohorts are small, and students connect to each other and the university through our innovative model of online and campus learning. The information below is gathered from several cohorts to give prospective students an idea of a typical class.
Duke MEM Cohort Profile
- Cohort Size: 20-30
- Women: 25%
- Age at Entry (middle 50%): 24-28
- Work Experience (middle 50%): 2-5 years
Scores (25-75% Range)
- GRE Verbal: 153-160
- GRE Quantitative: 156-164
- GRE Analytical Writing: 4.0-4.5
- Grade Point Average: 3.1-3.6
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
The Duke Master of Engineering Management Online program (Duke MEM Online) was previously known as the Distributed Master of Engineering Management program (d-MEMP).